Disabling mounting when low level gathering on grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Disabling mounting when low level gathering on grids

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zylo1010
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to do it. My character just keeps mounting up right in the middle of mobs when I have auto stealth ticked on. And I can’t find an option to stop it.
    I tried turning on the “don’t track stealth/mount/flying” but that didn’t do it either. Is there a way to stop it from mounting?

miqoai52
    Participant

you need to click navigation, click ON for editing, and go in and change all the nodes to walk or stealth instead of mount. you do this by pressing control and right clicking nodes to cycle through the types. you could also edit the .txt file and find and replace all “mount” with “walk” and then re-import.

zylo1010
    Participant

Thanks I was so lost. And a fate kept popping on me and it wouldn’t keep stealth up.

zgo63925
    Participant

you need to click navigation, click ON for editing, and go in and change all the nodes to walk or stealth instead of mount. you do this by pressing control and right clicking nodes to cycle through the types. you could also edit the .txt file and find and replace all “mount” with “walk” and then re-import.

Way easier variant, install notepad++, replace all matching “mount” by “foot” and hit replace all in document.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.