Disable Mount and POTD

Forum Forums Discussion Disable Mount and POTD

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GhostFire
    Participant

Would it be possible to disable mount when gathering? Because sometimes when im on the mount it gets attacked because i was not in stealth mode. Just to much to remove it from the skillbar and adding it again.

Also about potd. When i read the tread about it, this was mentioned (Since 3D Radar is considered a cheat by many players, our community asks you to be discreet when using it in the Palace of the Dead.)

Does this mean others can see you use the 3D Radar? or is it just a warning because you can see stuff others cant?

Zatsh
    Participant

Hi, i believe i could edit the grid you are using and change the waypoints from “mount” to “stealth”.

Never used PotD functions, though, but what you see and others can’t, unless you deliberately tell them they won’t know.

Zatsh
    Participant

***I believe you could***
    Didn’t find the <Edit> button O.o

GhostFire
    Participant
    1+

Maybe it could be put in Miqobot in the future to check off/on mount if needed. Would a nice feature. 🙂

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Does this mean others can see you use the 3D Radar? or is it just a warning because you can see stuff others cant?

No, they can’t but it’s a warning not to do stupid stuff like saying “Hey, don’t open that chest. There’s a mimic/bomb inside!” or “Be careful, there are traps there, there and there *placing waymarks*”. Other people might not like the fact that you are using cheat tools (which radar is one) and report you. GMs are ruthless when it comes to things like these. I even got myself a 72 hours ban without a warning just for farming MGP with the bot unattended overnight on the make it rain event.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.