Disable graphics??

Forum Forums Discussion Disable graphics??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

adderalxr
    Participant

Hi there fellow Miqo fans,

So straight to the point, I used to use a bot on another MMO that had the option to disable graphics while still doing its intended task. Now I don’t know much about computers but this option claimed to increase pc performance by doing this, if this is true is it a possibility for Miqo? I know Miqo can perform minimised but this option would completely remove the game from the task bar yet still continue running.

Thanks in advance if anyone has an answer 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, such feature is not possible in Miqobot.
    It would require implementing code injections which would make Miqobot much more detectable and unsafe, therefore have no plans to implement them.

We apologize if this is not the answer you expected to receive.

adderalxr
    Participant

That’s okay! thanks for the quick reply 😀 just something I was pondering last night.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

I’m wondering if perhaps there was a misunderstanding? For example, I participate in an open source runescape bot that allows disabling of the client reported visuals so that the host PC doesn’t have to use as many resources, this doesn’t take any injections whatsoever and is in no way any bit more detectable. I believe this is what adderalxr is reffering to with “disable graphics” as that’s what the client labels it as for an option.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Perhaps there was.
    One of the basic principles of Miqobot is the complete absence of intrusive techniques. No code injections, no memory writing, no hooks. Miqobot can not perform any actions that are not available to a common player.

Would you please clarify, is there a setting in the game client that would allow this feature without external intervention?

Slacker
    Participant

you can disable graphics from in game menu. Go into character config – Character Tab – Battle Effects Settings.

If thats what you were searching for.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In this case, yes, it was a misunderstanding.
    You can indeed disable any graphics settings in the game and it will not affect Miqobot performance. It will not, however, remove the game client from the taskbar.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

you can disable graphics from in game menu. Go into character config – Character Tab – Battle Effects Settings.

If thats what you were searching for.

Yeah that’s not what OP is asking. Certain other bot has a “hack” that disables all rendering, all you see is a green background with the resources still accessible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.