Did the crafting system change?

Forum Forums Discussion Did the crafting system change?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jazdevi
    Participant

It has always been fine before. Could craft whatever I wanted and it worked perfectly, but every since this morning I’ve had quite a few failures.

First it was for Urunday Lumber, where it just kept failing.
    Next was for Grade 4 Reisui.
    Lastly with Rakshasa Gear, as it got stuck trying to use Hasty Touch II, despite having no CP left to use.

Were there some changes made to the game that makes the solver unable to work out the steps?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Not that I’ve seen been crafting all morning. Do you have your gear equipped right and is it repaired?

jazdevi
    Participant

Yes, the gear is all fine. I haven’t changed anything since I last crafted. Same food being used as well.
    If you’re not experiencing any issues, I suppose it’s just a temporary issue I might be having. Hopefully it starts working properly again soon, so I no longer have to worry about losing expensive mats 🙂

Arc
    Arc

Are all skills on a normal hotbar with a keybind?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I spent this morning crafting Rakshasa weapons for every class, had zero issues

jazdevi
    Participant

I have managed to do 2 high quality rakshasa sets already without any issues, so it seems to have resolved itself.
    I’m not sure why it only messed up the first 7 or 8 items, then went back to normal :/

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The Crafting Solver algorithm wasn’t affected by the recent updates.
    At the moment we are fully focused on the combat system as we are trying to release as many features as possible before the Shadowbringers expansion.

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. Please show us a complete message log from the Output Area.
    2. Please show us a screenshot of the settings you enabled on Crafting tab.
    3. Please check the option “Enable Logs” on Crafting tab under Solver settings. It will create two log files:
      – miqo_crafting.log
      – miqo_crafting_solver.log

As we understand, the issue is not present at the moment.
    But if you encounter it again, please follow the steps described above. This is the basic information that we need in order to be able to help you.
    Thank you for reporting very much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.