Diadem Reset – Scenario Script?

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem Reset – Scenario Script?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ice_wallow_come 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ice_wallow_come
    Participant

Hey,

im just wondering if anyone got an idea how to write a skript for resetting Diadem after its 180 Minutes?

just leaving and entering and RepeatAll.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

There is no such feature in Miqobot, but you can emulate it by utilizing the sendKey() function.

Please note, however, that Diadem is an area of high player congestion. It is extremely dangerous to leave Miqobot unattended for extended periods of time. We would strongly recommend against automating this feature.

In addition, please keep in mind that sharing presets may attract a lot of players to follow your navigation routes and make your own character look suspicious. Miqobot does not enforce any limits on your activity, but we encourage you to play wisely.

Ice_wallow_come
    Participant

thx 4 your advice 😀

Yeah i used my own path and tried to make it look normal as possible. Its pretty quiet in Diadem right now… until the next update i guess.

But yes there a some ppl who r botting waaay too mutch… its pretty obvious and they are always on the same spot 24/7 :<

Well i try my luck with the sendKey() function^^ thank you 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.