Diadem Phase 4 BTN/MIN with Tornadoes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Diadem Phase 4 BTN/MIN with Tornadoes

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Meowmix Meowmix 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

efaj
    Participant
    4+

Botanist and Miner Navigation Grid that covers all Diadem (except monster islands, and likely some smaller islands, or some weather island)

Unlike other grids, this one makes use of the tornado currents for movement… so maybe it’s faster..?

Just a Grid, no scenario, no gather presets.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Meowmix
    Meowmix
    Participant
    1+

This one works great! Tested as of 6.01.
    Here’s what I did, maybe saves someone some time, in my case I was on BTN and just wanted the Lv 80 mats to make crafts for scrips for my own glam coffers. Diadem nodes are weird so this took some experimenting.

Imported the Grid, made a new Preset, left Gathering Node box blank so it’ll hit BTN both trees and bushes, Slot blank. Using a +2 Yield rotation, no need to waste cordials but no sense letting GP go unused either!

In the Gather by Name box I specifically listed: (can copy/paste these)
    [Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Gossamer Cotton Boll]
    [Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Primordial Resin]
    [Grade 4 Skybuilders’ White Cedar Log]
    [Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Tortoise]
    [Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Wheat]

So this will fly around and gather the Lv 80 Botany mats from bushes AND trees, just either one it finds nearby. It will apply a +2 Yield whenever you have the GP built up for it but will still harvest normally if you don’t.

You could just as easily do this to specifically gather 20, 40, or 60 mats if you’re lower level following this same methodology. Cheers!

setup

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.