Diadem Navigation

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem Navigation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kdumbledore kdumbledore 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I’m new to using Miqobot for things like gathering, and just tonight finally figured out how to use other people’s shared navigation grids to gather with. I fiddled with making my own, but my character just stands there stupidly lol. xD

I also never went into Diadem during the first few phases, and only during this last phase. Does the map change every time, or do you need to make a brand new navigation grid every time there’s a new phase? And if you need a new grid, will anyone be kind enough to share so I can still gather? I’m not going to try for saint title, but I would love to get some sweet sweet loot to sell and earn more gil.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

The navigation grid changed a bit between phase 2 and 3 enough that the routes had to be redone slightly. Expect people to put up Phase 4 grids and scenarios as soon as possible in the Grids and Presets forum.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant
    1+

You all are awesome for sharing your work with peoples like me that took hours of fiddling just to learn to use someone else’s presets, even after reading the help sections lol.

I’m going to be getting ready for bed myself so I can wake up for patch release. 😀 Try to get set up asap then.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.