Diadem moochPreset

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem moochPreset

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ermine
    Participant

So I’m using weatherPreset(Any, Mooch) as a default preset, which enables Mooch(II)/Patience/Precision/Powerful.

During Umbral Tempest, I need an inverse hook to straight-catch an Umbral !!! fish, so for this I use another preset, with exactly the same settings as the default, but with inverse tug enabled.
    weatherPreset(Umbral Tempest, MoochInverse)

This works as intended.

But even during Umbral Tempest, there are other fish I want that can only be caught with standard (non-inverse) hooking after mooching a grade 4 ghost faerie, so I add moochPreset(ghost faerie, Mooch) but there’s nothing in the Miqobot log to indicate this is working when starting the scenario, and when it comes to actually hooking after mooching, Precise is used instead of Powerful (based on the log and the catch also fails), indicating that MoochInverse is still in effect.

I’ve tried using ghost faerie,grade 4 skybuilders' ghost faerie,Grade 4 Skybuilders' Ghost Faerie and 0x807E (hex copied from log).

Is there something I’m missing?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  ermine.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

moochPreset(0x807E, Mooch) should work. I dont remember if theres anything written in the message log but you can switch to fishing tab while the scenario is running and see the settings that are being used. Miqo toggles them on ui whenever the conditions change so if you watch closely you will notice it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.