Diadem Mining with boom

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Diadem Mining with boom

This topic contains 26 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Slickster 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    3+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 3 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.41, it is outdated.

It’s not perfect with the diadem boom use (in particular, the last loop wastes a few attempts), but it hasn’t gotten stuck in a while…
    Let me know if anyone finds any issues.
    Some parts were taken from old things by others, and some are fully new (most of the grids are new).

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by soviras soviras.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

otherp
    Participant

Tried a few rounds of this and works well. Travel paths are a little more angular (stop hubs before branches can be pulled further) and some spots can be improved (e.g. map 3 nodes 32 travelling to 34 make more sense on foot than on mount, nodes entering vortex can be brought closer, etc) so individuals might want to tweak it themselves to make it look more natural.

Amazing work here, thank you very, very much!

Slanket
    Participant

This scenario is refusing to use hi-cordials even though the option is ticked. I’m not having this issue with other scenarios.

haruharu304
    Participant

Is there a way to set this up so it automatically re-enters The Diadem after time out?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I have no issues with hi-cordials if I want to use them, so I can’t help with that… Did you save the gathering preset after ticking it? That’s my only guess.

It should exit and reenter on it’s own as long as you don’t move the mouse with the window active (if it isn’t minimized it breaks the interactions due to how the game works) and the default keybinds are used. If you changed the keybinds, you will need to adjust them in chapter 3 so that it accepts the exit thing and interacts to enter gain properly.

dragondadster
    dragondadster
    Participant

You have 8 diferent sets for Diadem mining, which is the viable one?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

You have 8 diferent sets for Diadem mining, which is the viable one?

It’s a single scenario. It switches grids on it’s own.

burton
    Participant

how do I make this use cordials on cooldown?

boptix
    Participant

I’m new to this. How do I change which item in the node I want to mine? Its going to spot 5, but I want to mine spot 2.

Kasxof
    Participant

I’m new to this. How do I change which item in the node I want to mine? Its going to spot 5, but I want to mine spot 2.

USe gather by name, it will gather the item by name first from top to bottom, if nothing matches it will use the number in the slot.

usa-chan
    Participant

I get an error every time I get to the “boom” and it wont shoot the gun thing, I’m not sure as to why.. Thank you for this scenario

usa-chan
    Participant

Just to clarify.. it doesn’t stop the scenario.. just moves on from the boom option and goes to the next node..

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

@usa-chan In order for the bot to use the cannon you must add the skill to your hotbar so it can access it. It is under General and it is “Duty Action I” otherwise make sure you have Compressed Aether. Let us know if this fixed your issue.

Aesdel
    Participant

Am I doing this wrong? It’s really jagged when moving around and it keeps flying to unspawned nodes to check. I got called out almost immediately,

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

I noticed the jagged movement as well but the only time I had issues flying right into an island is if I tried to start the bot in any location that wasn’t the spawn zone. Where did you start the rotation?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.