diadem mining scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets diadem mining scenario

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bubbler3d 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    fishers01
    fishers01
    Participant
    1+

hi it’s a scenario that mines in diadem.
    it mines a bunch of nodes in the north half of the map, and goes to an island below to release auger charges when it fills to 5 bars.
    then, you will exit the instance, repair, and re-que for diadem.
    based on your load time you might need to adjust the AFK time in the last 2 chapters.
    1 loop should take around 20-25 minutes, hits nodes 205 times.
    you need to have num4 set as move cursor left and num0 as confirm
    currently set gathering slot as no. 4 for artisanal mats for achievement purposes.
    please let me know how it works 😀

Waschbaervieh
    Participant

Hello 🙂

on waypoint 10 i often got stuck at the stone right before the node, had to put it a slightly higher. But no further problems till now.

Problems on my end or on my default keybindings where i had to change some things:

On the scenario step 5 to leave the diadem i had to change the command key(u,1) to Key(p,1), because with u it disables and enables the legacy movement xD.

At step 6 i had to make every cooldown to 2 because it skipped sometimes the key inputs between.

The first scenario that worked well for me, thanks for sharing.

fishers01
    fishers01
    Participant

Hello 🙂

on waypoint 10 i often got stuck at the stone right before the node, had to put it a slightly higher. But no further problems till now.

hi thanks for the feedback.
    in this new version:
    grid:
    several waypoints removed/adjusted
    scenario:
    now uses cordials
    adjusted to new grid

please try it out~ thanks!

fishers01
    fishers01
    Participant

version 3: several waypoints adjusted to avoid getting stuck

fishers01
    fishers01
    Participant
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

scythrall
    Participant

This is doing nothing for me. Points are way high and its not finding the nearby nodes.

fishers01
    fishers01
    Participant

This is doing nothing for me. Points are way high and its not finding the nearby nodes.

are you only using the grid? it’s meant to be used with the scenario as the grid goes in 1 specific direction only

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant
    1+

ive changed move cursor left to num4 and confirm to num0 but it still failed to highlight the ‘yes’ when asked to leave diadem.

vesperia
    Participant

hmm any idea why it just goes to waypoint 10 and just sits there without any movement? Kind of new to this

marct
    Participant

I am having an issue where it is just flying me around and nowhere near any nodes to mine

Bubbler3d
    Participant

Having an issue with leaving duty and re-entering duty. I’ve made sure my keybinds are correct and even tried increasing the delays to 2 seconds as a previous commenter did but it’s still failing to either leave the duty sometimes and other times it fails to re-enter the duty, everything else works perfectly though. I tried increasing delay to 3 seconds but that didn’t help either. I’m also making sure to not touch or move my mouse or keyboard during those parts of the scenario. Any help would be much appreciated.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.