Diadem Gathering Points

Forum Forums Discussion Diadem Gathering Points

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Hey peoples!

I’m currently farming Ishgard Restoration points because I want that sweet Pteranodon mount, but there is something bugging me and I wanted to reassure, that I’m not doing something completely wrong.

So I have done something really risky that none of you should ever do: Letting Miqo run a botanist only Diadem scenario for around 40 hours non-stop (the one from SirVG, since the one from r51093 had a problem that made it crash midway through, and the one from Kasxof also sometimes crashed midway for me).
    The result was…chastening. Within those 40 hours Miqo gathered materials worth only 150k restoration points, which feels kind of low to me. I have gatherer gear melded to cap on both the gathering and perception stat break points (2740/2642 gather/percep) to get all node buffs possible. I’ve also set it to gather the 2-star mats only.

Yet, it still feels kinda low to “only” get 150.000 points within 48 hours, when there are people that got over a million points on gatherers during the rankings, and I could get 500k points on 2 crafters in the same time.
    Am I doing something wrong, or is this just normal?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The average ranking in top 12 on botanist was around 800k. Ranking period lasted for 9 days so: 800.000 / 9 / 24 * 40 = 148.148
    Your numbers seem to be correct.

Also the scenario from SirVG doesnt have diademBooms so you basically lose the accumulated aether which is additional points you could have. Thats probably the difference between top 12 and top 1.

Arc
    Arc

Hmmm… Alright.

Then I’m just impatient and should restrain myself ^^’

Also, the new scenario from r51093 is working perfectly fine now.
    Had to adjust the keybinds, the food position, enable the repeat command and change all the listed items in the Gathering Presets, as this scenario just gathers worthless trash items that give 0 points lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.