Development Suggestions

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Development Suggestions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by blahblahblah blahblahblah 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sinergy
    Participant
    1+

Probably not the best place for this discussion. But from my little experience with this tool I would like to see some improvements.

1. In Development Area of forums add a topic for “Suggestion Box”
    2. Ability to Save a Set of Presets and Settings and switch between them.
    3. Ability to Sort Presets and Settings (Manually, and Alphabetically)
    4. Ability to see full name of Navigation or Gathering Grid if larger than text area. (Balloon or Tooltip)
    5. Ability to Tag Properties to Navigation Grids — Name, Zone, Aetheryte, List{Items, Slot}, ListCoordinates{x,y}
    Note: Ability to See and View Details.
    Note: Ability to Search Details
    Note: Ability to Select Items from Search and Generate Scenario Based on Items Selected
    6. Navigation Grids sometimes point to Nodes that I do not want to. It would be nice to remove those branches from the grid.
    7. Ability within Scenario Script to Assign a Slot rather than using Gathering Presets. Note: Only 8 Slots
    8. Ability within Scenario Guide to assign a rotation for gathering Gather(DragonSkinMap(1), Earth Shard(50),Mythrite Ore(50))
    9. Update the Gathering Rotation Tool with the New Abilities in 5.1
    Note: Ability to set Conditional Use Based on GP

jojo
    Participant

I was also wondering if there was a way to sort Presets/Settings (Alphabetical is fine if that’s easier, I could rename everything to make it work)

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Not dismissing any suggestions, just providing current workarounds for anything I know of for anyone who comes across this until things get implemented 🙂

2. Right now people just use multiple folders with multiple copies of Miqo and run the one they need depending on the set of presets they need (all using the same license file, just only one at a time)
    3. To sort, you can edit the presets file manually (it’s just text)
    6. You can already? Just edit the grid to remove points / change branch distance / etc
    9. Conditional use based on GP exists – you set up multiple rotationIf(<rotation_preset>) and it will use the highest one it has GP for at time of evaluation

wizardface
    Participant

to be honest all i realy want is a list of things they are working on in order of importance that is regularly updated with an eta.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

to be honest all i realy want is a list of things they are working on in order of importance that is regularly updated with an eta.

ETAs are a bad idea, any time an ETA is said its always wrong by a few days to a few weeks which makes people pissy that X thing wasn’t released when it said it was going to be. Just look at when miqo dies every patch and the team says its gonna be down for approx 8 hours, the second the 8-hour mark hits someone makes a “where is bot” post. A lot of people look at ETAs as hard fact release dates and often things come up that the devs don’t expect to that make it take longer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.