Detecting chatting when it should not

Forum Forums Discussion Detecting chatting when it should not

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eyefinity
    Participant

Hey guys,

I found a problem and I apologize if this was reported already, I didn’t found any post related to this.

I’m writing a little script to exchange items with a NPC. So, I move with the cursor down to the item, move to the text box, confirm on it to press down and select the max amount of items, but it detects I’m chatting and pauses itself.

I hope I was clear enough. If you need more info let me know.

Thank you!

ramen
    Participant

Scratch my previous reply i misunderstood.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  ramen.

Eyefinity
    Participant

Hey @ramen, it’s all good. That’s probably because I wasn’t clear enough. The image below shows this text box I mention

http://prntscr.com/26q8ios (the img tag doesn’t work with this link)

If I activate that text box using Miqot it thinks I’m chatting and it pauses itself.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Eyefinity.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Instead of typing in the text box do this:

sendKey(num9, 1)

Assuming you have default keybinds NUM7/NUM9 work like +1/-1 on quantity fields. Sending -1 will wrap around 0 to max.

Eyefinity
    Participant

Hey @lyfox, thanks for answering. To be honest I have no idea how to configure that in the game. The current binds for those keys are Cycle through UI components tabs Forward/Back.

Besides that, I still think this is an unintented behavior since I cannot chat through those textboxes. Also if I want to specify something besides max I would need to type something there.

Thanks for your reply!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

To be honest I have no idea how to configure that in the game. The current binds for those keys are Cycle through UI components tabs Forward/Back.

Yes these are the defaults. You press Cycle tabs keybind on a text field and it increases or decreases quantity.

Besides that, I still think this is an unintented behavior since I cannot chat through those textboxes. Also if I want to specify something besides max I would need to type something there.

Typing is not supported and breaks Miqo. It says so in the gudies. I suggested a simple workaround but you dont have to use it if you dont like it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.