Desynthesis names

Forum Forums Discussion Desynthesis names

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SNKtiger
    Participant

what are the name option that will make Miqobot desnyth everything on the list?
    the default * on the list does not trigger anything (miqobot will say everything is turned to dust right away and stop) unless I add the names manually.

SNKtiger
    Participant

i imported the all fish preset list found in another thread.. i am ok for now i guess.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

The easiest solution is probably making 26 entries for each letter and then allowing partial match.
    a
    b
    c

z
    But i think theres a reason why it has no easy option for that. If you misclick some settings it will go ballistic and will just destroy everything including equipped gear. Be careful.

Thiopana
    Participant

That’s genuinely pretty clever. I’ll have to remember that.

I’m always very careful to check my settings these days, and sometimes I use scenarios to craft a hundred new unique items at once, so that’d be pretty helpful.

RN Ninja
    Participant
    1+

I know this is an old post, but it still comes up in a google search. Instead of using all 26 letters to desynth everything I just use vowels
    A
    E
    I
    O
    U
    This tends to get everyting in my bag

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Personally, I created a list of all fish that aren’t used for anything, based on the GamerEscape wiki pages for them – including quests – so that I can clear out the crap and then manually decide on the rest. Since I grind fishing in Diadem a lot to get hi-cordials, I also have a list that’s only the Diadem fish. But if I just want everything in my inventory gone, I use the vowel method, since every single (english) item name in the game has at least one vowel in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.