[Desynthesis] Fieldcraft 3 / Mastercraft Demimateria

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Desynthesis] Fieldcraft 3 / Mastercraft Demimateria

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Asynchria Asynchria 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Producing Fiedcraft 3 and Mastercraft demis from thin air. This one crafts tokens which are then used to purchase Artisans gear from Talan in Mor Dhona. Ive been trying to optimize it as much as possible and this seems to be the best setup: http://ffxivcrafting.com/list/saved/7614,5:7615,5:7617,7
    The worst part here is shards. You need ~400 shards of different type per 70 min cycle and since they can not be farmed with aetherial reduction it gets rather expensive in the long run. Besides you may encounter weird stacks of 7,367 on MB. So this scenario is focused on shards and few other mats which makes it basically 0 cost. Mats not included:

– Copper Ore (need ~10 per hour)
    – Fire/Wind/Lightning Crystal (need ~30 of each per hour)

Procure those by other means.
    Requirements:

– MIN/BTN 65 with Endless Toil unlocked. It allows 30 ores/cocoons instead of 25.
    – Omnicrafter 60+. Tokens are 50** but you want to craft them fast due to unspoiled timers.
    – Desynth job of your choice 70+. Remember you will be desynthing gear so take a look what Talan offers. My favourite is GSM for spectacles. Some people say that desynth level 100+ doubles your demimateria rate but i cant confirm this.
    – Repair icon on hotbar. Gathering shards will break your gear very fast so dont neglect it.

Scenario starts at 1:00 ET with Silkworm Cocoon and then proceeds gathering full set of mats. The balance is very tight and youll finish crafting tokens just a few minutes before next cycle. So dont interrupt it for idle chatter or you might end up missing the time window. This is also the reason i dont include actual gear purchase and desynth, theres simply not enough time. Repeat this for a few hours then go to Talan and desynth the whole bulk.

Chapter 1 = afking.
    Chapter 2-10 = gathering mats and shards.
    Chapter 11 = return (put navigation to your favourite crafting spot here).
    Chapter 12 = crafting tokens.
    Chapter 13 = repeat (put number of desired cycles here).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Translated recipe names to all languages with ffxivcrafting.com. Import one of these + the file above.

Attachments:
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

A separate scenario to purchase Artisans Spectacles and desynth with GSM. Park your character in front of Talan and start. It will purchase gear and desynth it. One cycle converts a set of 5/5/7 made by one cycle in previous scenario. Edit repeatAll(3) for as many cycles as you need.

DO NOT move mouse during this.
    This is important because it emulates vendor interaction which is currently not supported by scenario engine. If you move mouse it will mess the game cursor and break it. Switch to windowed mode and minimize your game to prevent it. When Miqobot adds support for vendor interactions i will make an upgraded vesion.

Attachments:
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

This is exactly what I need now, thanks!^^

Zimownage
    Participant

anybody know how to put repair icon on hotbar?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Actions > General > drag Repair.

Zetera572
    Participant

can someone help me with this desynthesis, when i press start on Miqobot it says everything turned into dust and it hasnt done anything, what am i doing wrong?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Can you show some message log? Id love to help but without message log theres nothing i can do. Maybe youre clicking start on crafting tab. This is a scenario so switch to scenario tab.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Apologies for the almost 2-year long bump, but I just wanted to chime in and say that Fieldcraft 3/Mastercraft Demimateria were changed in Patch 5.4. You can now buy them with Yellow Crafters’ Scrips (200 for FC3, 800 for MC) from the Scrip Exchange NPC’s. So if this scenario gets a bit grindy to you, you may wanna change to a Yellow Crafters’ Scrip one and just buy them instead!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.