Desynthesis Feature Request

Forum Forums Discussion Desynthesis Feature Request

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khmmiqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fer
    Participant

I would love it if Desynthesis was able to be expanded to be based on the job and/or desynth level.

What I’m currently doing is leveling up some classes via squadrons and trusts, and I have to go through all of the possible loot for each dungeon and figure out which keywords will allow me to level desynth for the particular classes. In my case, LTW, GSM and WVR are fairly high and unable to be leveled outside of EW dungeon loot, so I ONLY want to desynth the other jobs. This means I’m making a ~20ish long list of items in Holminster Switch, let alone other dungeons where the gear is named differently.

If I could list desynth only CRP, BSM, ARM and ALC, it would allow easy desynth leveling at each different dungeon leveling.

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Have you tried checkmarking Allow Partial Match and then do the following? This will desynthesis everything in your inventory (or whatever you have selected) without having to list actual items. I don’t know if it will skip items that cannot be desynthesis because of job levels since I have all my jobs maxed. Reply back if it works.

pic

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  khmmiqobot.

Fer
    Participant

I certainly understand how the list works, and I’ve attached an example screenshot of what I’m doing now. The problem is that in order to only desynth things that will allow me to level, I have to go through an online list of every possible drop, know which job it levels, and then create a list in miqobot(which doesn’t allow for sorting, deduping, etc). This means it’s an extremely tedious process that has to be redone for each leveling phase.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Fer.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will add your suggestion to our backlog.
    Thank you for your request.

pussyfoot
    Participant
    1+

I simply do a list of

• A
    • E
    • I
    • O
    • U

I call it “junk” and it desynths everything in my primary inventory that is desynthable.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  pussyfoot.

Fer
    Participant

I’m sorry, is there something that I’m missing about what I’ve asked for where people think that I’m having a fundamental misunderstanding of how to get basic desynthesis working?

khmmiqobot
    Participant

The OP wants a reverse desynthesis rule tied with only selecting items that a particular job will do (i.e. picking CUL will only break down Fish).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.