Desynth "all fish"

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Desynth "all fish"

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Miichara 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nott
    Participant
    1+

This may have been done before somewhere but I didn’t easily find it. So, as I was getting full on inventory with fish I decided to make a “complete” list for Miqo, here is a guide:

First create a blank list called “fsh” or w/e you like.

Then make a copy of your “presets.miqo”

Find and replace these lines:

desynthpreset.fsh
    {“desynthpartialmatch”:false,”desynthbyname”:[“Box Turtle”,”Cieldalaes Clam”,”Haddock”,”King Crab”,”Miter Shell”,”Scallop Shell”,”Sunrise Tellin”,”Antlion Slug”,”Armored Pleco”,”Balloonfish”,”Clown Loach”,”Crimson Trout”,”Dark Sleeper”,”Desert Catfish”,”Discus”,”Dustfish”,”Giant Bass”,”Golden Loach”,”Lavender Remora”,”Navigator’s Dagger”,”Sand Bream”,”Silverfish”,”Spotted Puffer”,”Velodyna Carp”,”Lavalord”,”Beguiler Chub”,”Chirurgeon”,”Dream Goby”,”Gigantshark”,”Glimmerscale”,”Goldenfin”,”High Perch”,”Matron Carp”,”Nyctosaur”,”Zalera”,”Blacklip Oyster”,”Blue Octopus”,”Bronze Lake Trout”,”Cloud Jellyfish”,”Common Sculpin”,”Eunuch Crayfish”,”Ignus Snail”,”Jade Eel”,”Knifefish”,”Kobold Puffer”,”Loyal Pleco”,”Northern Pike”,”Sludgeskipper”,”Tricorn”,”Rivet Oyster”,”Scorpionfly”,”Warballoon”,”Manasail”,”The Grinner”,”Agelyss Carp”,”Black Eel”,”Boxing Pleco”,”Cloud Cutter”,”Dravanian Smelt”,”Ilsabardian Bass”,”Mummer Wrasse”,”Ogre Barracuda”,”Pike Eel”,”Plaice”,”Rift Sailor”,”Sea Devil”,”Skyfish”,”Wandering Sculpin”,”Cobrafish”,”Bombardfish”,”Armorer”,”Jacques the Snipper”,”Mud Golem”,”Old Softie”,”Sabertooth Cod”,”Slime King”,”Syldra”,”Functional Proto Hropken”,”Functional Proto-hropken”,”Black Ghost”,”Halibut”,”Lamprey”,”Shadow Catfish”,”Shall Shell”,”Worm of Nym”,”Bomb Puffer”,”Stupendemys”,”Blueclaw Shrimp”,”Cloudfish”,”Fanged Clam”,”Hedgemole Cricket”,”Ice Faerie”,”Sky Faerie”,”Starflower”,”Three-lip Carp”,”Winged Gurnard”,”Moogle Spirit”,”Euphotic Pirarucu”,”Snowcaller”,”Aether Eye”,”Autumn Leaf”,”Bullfrog”,”Bullwhip”,”Coerthan Puffer”,”Dragonhead”,”Fountfish”,”Fullmoon Sardine”,”Granite Crab”,”Hospitalier Fish”,”Hundred Fin”,”Mogpom”,”Monke Onke”,”Ogre Horn Snail”,”Pipira Pira”,”Scholar Sculpin”,”Proto Hropken”,”Proto-hropken”,”Blue Widow”,”Crystal Perch”,”Faerie Queen”,”Cherry Trout”,”Pirarucu”,”Takitaro”,”Cupfish”,”Dark Knight”,”Dirty Herry”,”Fingers”,”Floating Boulder”,”Joan of Trout”,”Judgeray”,”The Assassin”,”The Greatest Bream in the World”,”Vip Viper”,”Sunsail”,”Carp Diem”,”Navigator’s Brand”,”Octomammoth”,”Stormdancer”,”Levinlight”,”Battle Galley”,”Lake Urchin”,”Storm Rider”,”Trader Eel”,”Letter Puffer”,”Charon’s Lantern”,”Daniffen’s Mark”,”Iron Noose”,”King of the Spring”,”Son of Levin”,”The Green Jester”,”The Lone Ripper”,”The Salter”,”Thief Betta”,”Gigant Clam”,”The Drowned Sniper”,”The Matriarch”,”The Terpsichorean”,”The Thousand-Year Itch”,”Oven Catfish”,”Coerthan Crab”,”Crown Trout”,”Dravanian Squeaker”,”Dune Manta”,”Fall Jumper”,”Glacier Core”,”Gnomefish”,”Grass Carp”,”Icepick”,”Lava Crab”,”Mahu Wai”,”Oliphant’s Trunk”,”Raincaller”,”Silver Shark”,”Skyworm”,”Sorcerer Fish”,”Sweetfish”,”Thunderbolt Sculpin”,”Wahoo”,”Fat Purse”,”La Reale”,”Oil Eel”,”Mercy Staff”,”Tornado Shark”,”Archerfish”,”Bubble Eye”,”Cloud Rider”,”Magma Tree”,”Marble Oscar”,”Nautilus”,”Oakroot”,”Platinum Fish”,”Rockclimber”,”Seema Patrician”,”Southern Pike”,”Vanuhead”,”Whilom Catfish”,”Whiteloom”,”Gobbie Mask”,”Aithon’s Colt”,”Assassin Betta”,”Azysfish”,”Blind Manta”,”Boltfish”,”Buoyant Oviform”,”Garpike”,”Goblin Perch”,”Kissing Fish”,”Mitre Slug”,”Noontide Oscar”,”Paglth’an Discus”,”Philosopher’s Stone”,”Tiny Axolotl”,”Warmwater Bichir”,”Weston Bowfin”,”The Impaler”,”Magma Louse”,”Angry Pike”,”Cave Cherax”,”Gem Marimo”,”Goldfish”,”Goosefish”,”Kissing Trout”,”Rock Lobster”,”Sagolii Monkfish”,”Saucerfish”,”Sunfish”,”Thunderbolt Eel”,”Unidentified Flying Biomass”,”Vampire Lampern”,”Scaleripper”,”Alligator Garfish”,”Bowfin”,”Caravan Eel”,”Coelacanth”,”Emperor Fish”,”Giant Catfish”,”Giant Donko”,”Giant Squid”,”Goldsmith Crab”,”Judgment Staff”,”Jungle Catfish”,”Little Thalaos”,”Mahi-Mahi”,”Mazlaya Marlin”,”Mushroom Crab”,”Poxpike”,”Sundisc”,”Wootz Knifefish”,”Dark Ambusher”,”Ghost Carp”,”Marrow Sucker”,”Mud Pilgrim”,”Eurhinosaur”,”Junkmonger”,”Meteor Survivor”,”Moldva”,”Old Hollow Eyes”,”Sylphsbane”,”Spearnose”,”The Gobfather”,”The Sinker”,”The Warden’s Wand”,”Bloodbath”,”Discobolus”,”Sky Sweeper”,”Olgoi-Khorkhoi”,”Dawn Maiden”,”Thundergut”,”Lava Snail”,”Shadowstreak”,”Aetherlouse”,”Ignus Horn”,”Ninja Betta”,”Bat-o’-Nine-Tails”,”Blood Red Bonytongue”,”Blood-red Bonytongue”,”Magicked Mushroom”,”Wootz Knifefish Zenith”,”Ammonite”,”Rock Mussel”,”Shipworm”,”Vampiric Tapestry”,”The Captain’s Chalice”,”Brown Bolo”,”Cadaver Carp”,”Coeurlfish”,”Dinichthys”,”Gigant Octopus”,”Heliobatis”,”Illuminati Perch”,”Jeweled Jellyfish”,”Jewelled Jellyfish”,”Maiboi”,”Megalodon”,”Morinabaligi”,”Rhamphorhynchus”,”Titanic Sawfish”,”Cindersmith”,”Shadowhisker”,”Storm Chaser”,”Yalm Lobster”,”Coelacanthus”,”Ndendecki”,”Seahag”,”Bone Crayfish”,”Chub”,”Crayfish”,”Finger Shrimp”,”Lominsan Anchovy”,”Malm Kelp”,”Nether Newt”,”Princess Trout”,”Striped Goby”,”Cometoise”,”Gigant Grouper”,”Storm Core”,”Giant Takitaro”,”Albino Octopus”,”Caiman”,”Crystalfin”,”The Dreamweaver”,”Berserker Betta”,”Coerthan Clione”,”Fleece Stingray”,”Capelin”,”Dragon’s Soul”,”Augmented High Allagan Helmet”,”The Ewer King”,”Coerthan Oyster”,”Priestfish”,”Blood Skipper”,”Lungfish”,”Orn Butterfly”,”Toramafish”,”Black Magefish”,”Pteranodon”,”Spring Urchin”,”Shark Tuna”,”Sweetnewt”,”Twitchbeard”,”Brass Loach”,”Crimson Crayfish”,”Dusk Goby”,”Gudgeon”,”Harbor Herring”,”Maiden Carp”,”Merlthor Goby”,”Moraby Flounder”,”Ocean Cloud”,”Sea Cucumber”,”Vongola Clam”,”Thaliak Caiman”,”Magic Carpet”,”Mirrorscale”,”Armored Catfish”,”Hannibal”,”Helmsman’s Hand”,”Starbright”,”Anomalocaris”,”Blue Corpse”,”Mahar”,”Pirate’s Bane”,”Frilled Shark”,”Amber Salamander”,”Cornelia”,”Darkstar”,”Void Bass”,”Canavan”,”The Old Man in the Sea”,”Dwarf Catfish”,”Mudskipper”,”Pebble Crab”,”Rainbow Trout”,”River Crab”,”Tiger Cod”,”Aphotic Pirarucu”,”Inkfish”,”Meteortoise”,”The Second One”,”Endoceras”,”Helicoprion”,”Kuno the Killer”,”Namitaro”,”Shonisaurus”,”Nepto Dragon”,”The Soul of the Martyr”,”Vidofnir”,”Imperial Goldfish”,”Acorn Snail”,”Ala Mhigan Fighting Fish”,”Angelfish”,”Bluebell Salmon”,”Copperfish”,”Coral Butterfly”,”Faerie Bass”,”La Noscean Perch”,”Moat Carp”,”Navigator’s Ear”,”Pipira”,”Razor Clam”,”Rothlyt Oyster”,”Young Indigo Herring”,”Bloody Brewer”,”Caterwauler”,”Great Gudgeon”,”Oschon’s Print”,”Barreleye”,”Loosetongue”,”Mountain Kraken”,”Blowfish”,”Dark Bass”,”Four-eyed Fish”,”Glass Perch”,”Mudcrab”,”Pond Mussel”,”Saber Sardine”,”Tri-colored Carp”,”Warmwater Trout”,”Blue Medusa”,”Tigerfish”,”Silver Sovereign”,”Fossiltongue”,”Aegis Shrimp”,”Bianaq Bream”,”Black Sole”,”Climbing Perch”,”Five-ilm Pleco”,”Hammerhead Shark”,”Monkfish”,”Plaguefish”,”Sea Bo”,”Sea Pickle”,”Spotted Pleco”,”Yugr’am Salmon”,”Star Faerie”,”Dravanian Bass”,”Retribution Staff”,”Abalathian Smelt”,”Ash Tuna”,”Blindfish”,”Bone Cleaner”,”Bonytongue”,”Grip Killifish”,”Haraldr Haddock”,”Helmet Crab”,”Indigo Herring”,”Lamp Marimo”,”Leafy Seadragon”,”Mitten Crab”,”Root Skipper”,”Ropefish”,”Sandfish”,”Seema”,”Whitelip Oyster”,”Pterodactyl”,”Tupuxuara”,”Rime Eater”,”High Allagan Helmet”,”Hinterlands Perch”,”Rudderfish”,”Catkiller”,”Goblin Bass”,”Hotrod”,”Mucous Minnow”]}

The lines above should all be on one line in Notepad++, if they aren’t, here’s instructions on how to easily do that: https://goo.gl/ELP1k1

Finally, this list is not likely to be 100% complete but if you can point me at a better one than: http://www.ffxivinfo.com/items/fish.php

I’ll be sure to go through it again. For now, I’m sure it’ll be fine for me while I level.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Thank you!

Cocien
    Participant

<3

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Decided to give this a try today but it did not work. I created a new preset called ‘fsh’ and saved it. Exited MiqoBot and opened the file. I found the desynthpreset.fsh line and replaced it with the text above then saved it. When I loaded MiqoBot it still has the preset ‘fsh’ but it’s blank.

When I re-open presets.miqo everything I put in there is still there. Miqo just doesn’t seem to see it.

I’m using Notepad++

I also tried to save the preset in a txt file including the line ‘desynthpreset.fsh’ at the top, then import it using the ‘share’ button in the bot. It stated 1 preset successfully imported but it’s still blank.

@miqobot @solok

Any ideas?

[Edit – Now I’m getting an error when I try to save anything to my desynth preset:

Line 19708 (File “C:\….\miqobot_v1.2.633.exe”): Error: “ReDim” used without an array variable.

I think I broke it.

[Edit – Edit – I fixed Miqo by loading an older preset from AppData] Still not sure why I can’t get the above post to work though.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its a great preset but i dont understand why it has to be so hard. Did export stop working?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Ok that worked. I’m not sure what’s different about your .txt and the one I made unless there’s some stray quote missing or something. Anyway… thanks, Lyfox.

Nott
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t get a notification of this. Anyway, glad it is working for you. I had a bit of trouble getting it all working myself, hence the detailed post. Back ups are important! 🙂

Edit – removed scenario bit, I’m good

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  Nott.

Nott
    Participant

I also tried to save the preset in a txt file including the line ‘desynthpreset.fsh’ at the top, then import it using the ‘share’ button in the bot. It stated 1 preset successfully imported but it’s still blank.

I didn’t even know this was a thing…thought that was just for navigation, should this work for desynth as well?

Dificeman
    Participant

Howdy,
    I tried what was posted here and sadly for most of my fish there were not in the list. So I edited it and believe that I have all the fish in it now. With that said be careful if you have fish you want to sell to make sure you do not desynth them.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Dificeman.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Miichara
    Participant

OK so if i understand this post correctly, I can add the new ShB fish just by adding each name onto the end of the list above and then just putting it as a new name list in Miqo?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Miichara.

Miichara
    Participant

The second part of that question then becomes a theoretical question.
    Using the “allow Partial Match” could you then also add the variants “of Casting”,”of gathering” and so on to be able to use this to also desynth items?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.