deliverCollectables

Forum Forums Discussion deliverCollectables

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

smaller
    Participant

Hi,
    i been using this new function “deliverCollectables()” which basicly works great but one thing i notice is that when you cap on script he still press YES the last bit which ich really a waste when i need return like 100x items and its always waste one items when i am missing only 2-5 scrips he still exchange a item which could give me 80 scrips, so all i asking could you a additional variable which stop the bot for pressing the YES button on the last items to cap scrips. like if i cannot get the full reward ammount of scrips the bot should stop or lets better say jump to next step and continue the script.

thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  smaller.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Function deliverCollectables() does not explicitly detect scrip limits. However after 4 ingame errors are displayed, function will stop and break scenario flow. It means that Miqobot will stop after exchanging 4 extra items.
    Early detection of scrip limits is also considered, as part of future Scenario Engine updates.

However, we are not sure whether skipping would be a good decision. If Miqobot continues scenario execution without delivery, it may lead to inventory clogging which could cause more severe errors and unpredictable behaviour.
    This is something that we have to design carefully, therefore it will take more time.

In the meantime, please utilize the built-in error detection feature.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.