deliverCollectables() Question

Forum Forums Grids and Presets deliverCollectables() Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yuki 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yuki
    Participant

Trying to deliver collectables, but once I cap out on scrips the Scenario breaks. Anyway to by pass this? For example, turn in max I can then move on to next step. Or force it to only turn in X Amount instead of all in inventory.
    Thanks in advance.

bcclar77
    Participant

You have to create or download a scenario that includes turn in steps. Several are available on the forum.

Yuki
    Participant

I am trying to create a scenario of my own to craft collectables, then turn it in for script and finally buy scrip items also. The problem is I do not know how to write the turn in part, due to capping out. I tried to download other turn in scenarios and all i see for example is

//Deliver Collectables
    job(WVR)
    deliverCollectables()
    job(ARM)
    deliverCollectables()

That does not work because once you cap out on scrip it does not let you turn in anymore and it breaks the scenario. Thus my question of how do i avoid this problem. Sorry I am new to writing my own scenario, actually my first time trying to do it. Thanks again for any advice and help.

Also for buying step of a scenario, just using key sends right now, but it feels so buggy, sometimes it works fine. Sometime it goes to wrong item, it is just all over the place. I think it has something to do with cursor awakening or not from what I read, but even when I do not touch anything at all it will do different things with the same step and key input. So idea is there a good way to bypass this issue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Yuki.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

From Miqo documentation:

Function does not explicitly detect scrip limits. However after 4 ingame errors are displayed, function will stop and break scenario flow. If you want to continue delivery regardless of scrip limits, specify “ERR_IGNORE” as parameter.

So in your case it should be deliverCollectables(ERR_IGNORE)

Also for buying step of a scenario, just using key sends right now, but it feels so buggy, sometimes it works fine. Sometime it goes to wrong item, it is just all over the place. I think it has something to do with cursor awakening or not from what I read, but even when I do not touch anything at all it will do different things with the same step and key input. So idea is there a good way to bypass this issue.

This is one of the things that Miqo team is planning to fix in scenario update. Basically any sendKey() sequence is guaranteed to be unstable because there is no feedback loop to correct mistakes on the fly. Thats why new scenario functions made by devs are so much better. They have a feedback loop and so they are very stable. Until then the best solution is to buy items by hand. You have to do it only once in 2-3 hours so its not so bad. And besides its not a good idea to keep Miqo running all day without supervision. So if you check up on her anyway why not handle the buying step along the way.

Yuki
    Participant

Ok thanks lyfox, btw tried using deliverCollectables(ERR_IGNORE). It also just stays on the same step and never moves on. However I bypassed this issue by just using keysends to deliver collectables also for the time being. Which like you said the no feedback loop causes issue sometimes.

But I guess overall the only thing thats possible is like you said, just manually do it ever few hours. I do not leave it unattended I just play other games while its on my other monitor. So was wondering if it was possible to have it fully automated so I can just let it run while I do other things, rather then having to pause to sell/buy items ever hour or two.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.