Deliver a specific amount of collectables?

Forum Forums Discussion Deliver a specific amount of collectables?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mrniki
    Participant

is there any way to have the bot only deliver a specific amount of collectables, or is the only work around to craft that specific amount, submit them, use scrips, then craft a specific amount again and repeat?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, deliverCollectables() function is designed to supply all items available for collectability appraisal.
    The only way to control how many items will be supplied is to have the exact amount in your inventory.

Please note, however, that only items for the current job will be supplied. If you want to deliver collectables for multiple jobs, please use changeJob() function.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

So I know right now deliverCollectables() will run until it hits 4 errors, and we have the option to flag NO_ERROR if we want — Any chance we can also get control to set # of errrors? Say, tell it to break after just 1?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot does not detect the exact text in the error message. So if we reduce the failure threshold, she might accidentally exit the function due to a minor lag instead.

But we will think of an alternative solution in the future.
    Thank you for your request!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I was thinking more if we could configure it like using NO_ERROR — Letting it be deliverCollectables(ERR=1) or similar — Mostly because I use scenarios to deliver collectables, but sometimes I’ll make say, 40, and be sitting here only using it to turn in and not want to waste 4 products every round of turn ins is all

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.