Delay for interrupts and removing debuffs?

Forum Forums Discussion Delay for interrupts and removing debuffs?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

Any plans for it? Right now miqo cures debuffs and interrupts skills so fast that it’s pretty obvious.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

A random delay of 100-2000 milliseconds is already implemented.
    In addition, Esuna has the lowest priority in the list of healing spells. If the delay gets any longer, it might be actually too late to cure debuffs at all.

Would you please clarify your request?
    Do you prefer for interrupts and Esuna to be occasionally wasted due to increased delay in order to not be obvious?

Ray
    Participant

I’d like to add to this, is there a delay implemented for when a DRK or GNB uses there invulnerability ability? And if there is can we possibly extend that delay, my reason is that I’ve had multiple tanks imply that a healer has used Benediction on them much to quickly ultimately wasting there invulnerability. DRKs inherently could get up to 20 seconds of invulnerability if they actually hit “0” HP or 10 seconds if I understand they’re ability correctly.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, synergy ability planning is an advanced technique which is not implemented.
    Delaying heals on purpose to maximize the synergy output would require additional algorithms and goes beyond the scope of a generic rotation. If you wish to reach this level of optimization, you have to pause the Assist Mode and execute the delay manually.

GNB

Please note that it is impossible to waste Gunbreaker’s invulnerability.
    Superbolide is technically the same as Hallowed Ground with the additional effect of reducing HP to 1. Even if Gunbreaker is healed, this ability still renders the tank impervious to damage for its duration.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.