Dark Matter Cluster Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Dark Matter Cluster Grid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by tator-tot tator-tot 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

I have searched but I don’t think I have been able to find this yet. There are about 40 nodes where Dark Matter Clusters can spawn. Is there a way to make a scenario where the bot will go to each spot at the time and mine/harvest the Dark Matter Clusters? If anyone knows how to do this, could you make a simple scenario that I can copy and build upon and I will work out all the kinks and share it with everyone here later.

I just want the bot to run, hit all nodes at the times they spawn and use cordial if it can. Use one skill for each gather and just continue until told to stop or for as many instances you tell it to go.

Thank you!

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Ok, so I have the scenario started. I can tele, wait for times, fly, but how do I get to the place I want it to go to? Do I just make a grid from each Aetheryte to the spots, then tell it to select that grid and have it fly there? Can I make all the grids of different areas on the same grid, or do they all have to be different grids (separated)?

Thanks!

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

Here’s one I did a while ago. Check the in-game time and choose the starting chapter. Repeat as necessary (set to 5 for me on last chapter). Will teleport you to next cluster spot, if no cluster it will gather crystals.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Thank you so much! Do you know how to make it use skills in between hits? Or does it just use one skill and then gather?

I found it! Thank you again!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by alxrite alxrite.
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

I am trying to make this collect at least 20 zones whiule using Cordials. This has helped so much. I will post when I have it fully working.

Viperfeet
    Participant
    1+

Did you ever get this working? Asking for a friend

tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant

Hint: It doesn’t work x-world. Took me a minute to realize that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.