Custom Deliveries Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Custom Deliveries Scenario

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by PlayerUnknown PlayerUnknown 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant
    1+

UPDATED VERSION!!! PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE ASSUMPTIONS AT THE BOTTOM!!
    This is my way of automating (what I consider) tedious things. You can run it and go grab some breakfast/lunch/dinner/a quicky 😀

It assumes a few things, that I’ll list in the bottom. It will go to selected scenario’s person and craft the collectable that is currently available to craft :), then it will go to the person to turn them in. It crafts it as CRP (as its the first class to appear on the list). If you are lvling a certain class, change the job in page 4 of the scenario. This scenario also comes with a single grid for Rhalgr’s Reach/Idyllshire/Tamamizu combined.

Its completely automated so DON’T TOUCH the keyboard/mouse or it will break and cause problems

ASSUMPTIONS:
    1. CRP is at least 60 with 770 craft/control
    2. F12 is keybind for “Target nearest NPC or object”
    3. NUM* is keybind for “Subcommands”
    4. Cursor keybinds are default
    5. You have the 2nd Tier Materials in your inventory (I keep stacks)
    (ex: “Far Eastern Antique Component” to Craft “Far Eastern Antique”)
    6. You have at least 6 empty spots in your inventory
    7. Your Red/Yellow Scrips are as close to empty as possible. It will break if there is an “Full” error
    8. Its setup assuming you have full Satisfaction. If you aren’t, change the craft count to 3 in page 3.
    Also, change the “repeatChapter(6)” to 3 on page 6

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.