Current Fishing Bot

Forum Forums Discussion Current Fishing Bot

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the bot stops working the moment you lose 1 bait?

(1:19:11 PM) Fishing starting…
    (1:19:11 PM) Fishing for: 0 min
    (1:19:11 PM) Fishing started.
    (1:19:14 PM) Fishing timer ended. Time passed: 0.06
    (1:19:16 PM) Fishing stopped.
    (1:19:16 PM) Fish caught: 0 Collectables: 0

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You set it to fish for 0 minutes so I’d only expect it to fish once at maximum

ezFFXIVHax
    ezFFXIVHax
    Participant

You set it to fish for 0 minutes so I’d only expect it to fish once at maximum

Just looked and that’s weird because default was 40 mins so I’m not sure what happened there.

Thanks!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Fat fingers probably ,happens all the time with weird stuff w/ the input boxes from thinking you’ve clicked or tabbed elsewhere but failed 🙂

ffxivblusucks
    Participant

Is there a way to increase time beyond 99 minutes? … i’m certain it is possible to catch more than the numbers of fish i have been getting.

k0nker
    k0nker
    Participant

Is there a way to increase time beyond 99 minutes? … i’m certain it is possible to catch more than the numbers of fish i have been getting.

You can use a scenario in order to do this, but fishing spots “wear out” so to speak after casting there for a while (I think it’s 45 minutes). You get the message about the fish catching on to this spot and that they have moved elsewhere. When this happens you can no longer catch fish in that spot and have to move away from there.

But if you wanted to do this, you could create a grid and teleports in the scenario to switch spots every so often. Scenarios have a “?” up top by Start and Next, click that for help on which functions do what and the syntax.

For an example, something like this would work.

Chapter 1

teleportIf(where you want to go to fish first)
    Grid(Name of Grid you created)
    Waypoint(which waypoint on grid to go to)

Chapter 2
    fish(40)

Chapter 3

teleportIf(where you want to go to fish next)
    Waypoint(which waypoint on grid to go to)

Chapter 4
    fish(40)

Chapter 5

teleportIf(New Gridania)
    Waypoint(waypoint by the repair NPC)
    RepairNPC()

Chapter 6
    repeatAll(amount of times you want this whole scenario to repeat)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by k0nker k0nker.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

FINAL FANTASY XIV will stop you from fishing after about 50 minutes sitting at the same fishing spot (even if you ask Miqobot to fish for 99 minutes).
    This is an anti-bot feature.

You have to move a bit to continue, and if you insist too much, you’ll have to go to another fishing spot, to catch there one fish, before you can come back to your previous fishing spot.

You can easily create scenarios with Miqobot, where you’ll make her move 2 times in the same spot after 45 min, and where you’ll make her move a third time in another spot to catch one fish, so you reset the game protection, and make her come back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.