Current Combat Classes

Forum Forums Discussion Current Combat Classes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GatheringKing 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello all! I took a long break from the game and I am just now returning. Looking in the Miqo patches, it appears healing and melee DPS are the only classes that Miqo can drive right now. Is this correct? Thank you!

ToxicFarmLand
    ToxicFarmLand
    Participant

Hello! this is just from my own experiments; I believe most work, some might need some manual actions like Mch’s chainsaw, it is only Sage and Summoner that are not supported right now from what I have seen in trusts.
    Tanks work ok, ranged dps also as well as melee dps, for healers whm, sch and ast work just fine.

NotABotter
    Participant

PLD doesn’t do the rotation at all at level 90. Just 123 combo.

GatheringKing
    Participant

I’m sorry but this is 100% incorrect PLD uses all abilities except confiteor rotation and the new 1234 rotation requires you manually pressing holy spirit by yourself which isn’t two hard.

They’re fighting for their lives in Ukraine, this is still an amazing tank rotation bot.

NotABotter
    Participant

Miqo literally doesn’t touch Goring Blade, a very important skill within the rotation.

Them fighting for their lives literally has no merit for the statement I made.

Xion
    Participant

Their point was the bot doesn’t support Lv90 rotations right now. All combat rotation is made for SHB expansion.

GatheringKing
    Participant

Miqo literally doesn’t touch Goring Blade, a very important skill within the rotation.

Them fighting for their lives literally has no merit for the statement I made.

They’re literally having rockets launched at them monthly by Vladimir. We’re lucky they can get the bot up with 90% of features within 24-48 hours of any patch.

Also for most jobs, it mainly only uses SHB skills. PLD just got a 6.3 rework, a few months ago, not 6.0 but barely into 2023, cut them some slack. Only abilities I have to hit on PLD are goring blade and requicast, and holy spirit/circle. It still does aoe’s, defense ogcd’s, most combat ogcd’s and will constantly keep you in tank stance, pull when toogled etc.

So pressing 2-3 buttons AT THE WORST while they survive for their lives shouldn’t be an issue for you.

GatheringKing
    Participant

Their point was the bot doesn’t support Lv90 rotations right now. All combat rotation is made for SHB expansion.

for half the jobs in the game the 90 rotation is 1 extra ability, chainsaw for mch, fance dance iv and starfall for dnc, and radiant finale for brd. and it still buffs, self heals, and does amazing top 5 parse dps even with the shb rotations it does do. Hitting that extra button while they serve their country shouldn’t be an issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.