Crafting using an ingame macro instead of miqobot's

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting using an ingame macro instead of miqobot's

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tenstrike
    Participant

So I already have a single ingame macro that allows me to craft collectables, is there a way to get miqobot to just press that button for each craft instead of having to manually enter every step of the macro into miqobot?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Put your macro on hotbar and use a single shortcut in Miqo. Make sure to put a comma in the end. Miqo will wait until the craft finishes itself.

alt+1,

Keep in mind that lags will break your game macro. It works much better with a native Miqo macro.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Put your macro on a hotbar, instruct miqo to press it every x amount of seconds (depending on how long it takes for the synth to finish). I believe you still have to add “,” into it after the macro button because thats the only way miqo can tell time.

Altho I dont see why you wouldnt just put the whole macro in miqo, seems a lot better and failsafe to me, but thats just my opinion.

tenstrike
    Participant

thanks for the help.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

So I already have a single ingame macro that allows me to craft collectables

You don’t even need Miqo for that. Google this: AutoHotKey. Learning might be a bit troublesome at begin unless you are programmer or at least scripter, though.

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

You don’t even need Miqo for that. Google this: AutoHotKey. Learning might be a bit troublesome at begin unless you are programmer or at least scripter, though.

Miqo uses skills in faster succession, makes sure abilities go off in case of lag, allows for collectable activation deactivation, implementation in scenarios and starts new crafts faster.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Miqo uses skills in faster succession, makes sure abilities go off in case of lag, allows for collectable activation deactivation, implementation in scenarios and starts new crafts faster.

I fucking love how miqo does this Lol my internet is at times spotty, and using a regular in game macro would surely break the synth. But If I set miqo to do it, then she spams the skill until it goes off and before she moves on to the next. Extremely useful.

I looked into the AHK stuff awhile back and while it does work, it does require some effort to set the scrip to work.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Note: the topicstarter has an in-game macro (with pre-set delays). How can Miqo make it any faster or any lag-proof??

zgo63925
    Participant

By using Miqos macro crafting feature and importing the key series. Ingame macros have a minimum delay of 1second, miqo works double as fast. Ingame macros are limited to 15 actions length, miqo is infinite. Ingame macros get broken if you choke packages failing the craft or getting stuck in it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zgo63925.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

But topicstarter clearly asked:

is there a way to get miqobot to just press that button for each craft

It seems he does not want to import anything, and is ok with limitations. In any case… maybe just let him decide? And also:

Ingame macros have a minimum delay of 1second, miqo works double as fast

Either I got it wrong, or that’s just impossible. My scripts have manually set delays, figured out by trial-and-error method. The shortest buffs have 1750ms delay; the longest (all synthesis actions) – 3250ms.

zgo63925
    Participant

Either I got it wrong, or that’s just impossible. My scripts have manually set delays, figured out by trial-and-error method. The shortest buffs have 1750ms delay; the longest (all synthesis actions) – 3250ms.

Right, this mostly applies to combat macros with abilities without animation lock, in the case of crafting it doesnt really matter I guess. The other advantages remain.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.