Crafting Solver

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Is is possible to have crafting solver ‘save’ the rotation it finds so that we can use it again without having to solve again?

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Actually no… I’m sorry, I asked that question before I realized just how powerful the solver is. A macro can’t tell if you should use tricks of the trade or not, but the solver can. My question above is rather silly and should be ignored.

I do have a suggestion though: A chat box at the bottom of the window that allows you to type something, and miqobot would send it to the default chat channel on it’s next cycle or whatever. That way you don’t have to stop the bot to type a response to /p /fc /say or whatever.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Actually, both of your suggestions are good ideas 🙂

In the next version, we are going to adjust the Crafting Solver, so it will not destroy the solution after you press Stop. It will not freeze for another several minutes only to re-solve the same thing. With this adjustment, Stop button will behave like Pause. You will be able to do anything you want in the game – say something in the chat, or get more ingredients from your retainer – and get back to crafting immediately.
    This will also increase Solver’s stability in some additional rare cases (like level ups in the middle of craft).

An additional chat box is also possible, but it will take significantly more time to implement, since typing characters in the chat would involve a different keystrokes emulation method. We will look into this and post more information when we have it.

Thank you for your requests!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.