Crafting Solver not optimal?

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver not optimal?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rxantos 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ishi
    Participant

Hello folks,

Been checking the crafting solver to make tsai instead of the macro i usually use, and after comparing both results, it seems like miqo makes more steps and takes more time?

Specially ive noticed how it doesnt use some skills like groundwork and preparatory touch, and never starts by muscle memory.

Is it meant to work that way or is there any setting im forgetting to use?

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

It’s possible she doesn’t know about the 81+ actions yet. The devs are working miracles just keeping her working with everything happening to them and their home right now.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Number of steps is not a part of the equation. Miqo tries to maximize quality only. She doesnt care about minimizing number of steps.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

She also doesn’t care about the quality cap either. The algorithm will attempt to make quality go as high as possible with an effective limit of infinity, until quality reaches the recipe’s actual cap, at which point she completes the craft.

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

its optimal enough, the solver hasnt failed me yet while crafting 610 hq gear

rxantos
    Participant

Is not optimal. But does the job very well. Better than others I have tried.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.