Crafting keybind issues

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting keybind issues

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tubz
    Participant

Let me start off by stating my gear and melds were good enough with food and tea to macro craft the hardest 2* 320 gear sets.
    Now playing around with the bot last night swapping in recommended skills. I have to be doing it wrong, In a situation where my macro would HQ 100% miqo NQs the craft or just str8 gets stuck on a skill it cant use like great stride even when it’s on the hot bar.
    I sure would like to see a screenshot of someone’s skill bars and cross skills they use that actually get the bot to HQ 2* gear.

akanesus
    Participant

I honestly just have all my skills laid out and then the top bar being my cross-class skills. I was able to craft the new gathering top and pants without a problem, but for lower crafts she has been getting stuck trying to use Innovation over and over and over and not being able to execute it so I’ve had to do it for her.

tubz
    Participant

Ya I get the same thing with great strides.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In order to analyze issues related to keybind conflicts, we need to ask you to do the following:

1. Please read our guide on Keybinds and Icons Recognition. Pay close attention to the section written in bold.
    2. Verify that you have all mentioned keybinds assigned.
    3. Verify that you don’t have any keybind conflicts described in the guide.
    4. Locate your KEYBIND.DAT in the game configuration folder and upload it here. (Don’t forget to archive it as direct .DAT attachments are not allowed.)
      Config File Names and Descriptions (reddit guide)

tubz
    Participant

The crafting bot worked prior to the new SB recipes. It works for regular synths. There’s just something I missing when it comes to 2* crafts.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are very sorry, but we can help you only if you provide the necessary information for analysis.

Please reply according to the instructions written above.
    If we require additional data, we shall ask for it as well.

Zatsh
    Participant

Personally, i only gave it one try on a 2-stars recipe as soon as Miqo’s update was out, gave it all NQ mats, took no food nor tea, and it flawlessly synthed me an HQ 🙂

tubz
    Participant

Here is the file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the necessary information!

We have identified the probable cause of your issue and have sent you further instructions by email.
    We recommend replying by email as well, as this way your message goes directly to Tech Support without delay.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.