Crafting Solver issue

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henlo 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hemaris2010
    Participant

While using crafting solver I am regularly getting a message and it can’t craft.

“I’m hitting confirm button, but synthesis never starts. Maybe we don’t have any materials left?”

So, I restart mb and it will craft for a while before this popping up again. Maybe I have a setting wrong?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Do you switch to browser leaving Miqo in background? If you do that and move your mouse you will mess with game keyboard sensitivity. Miqo will be sending signals but they will never go through. It was in patch notes: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/miqobot-v1-2-4-patch-notes/#known-issues

An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
    Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
    Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldn’t even notice this behaviour.
    If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the game’s window and will not interfere.

Hemaris2010
    Participant

Hmm. I do play in windowed mode, but I guess I need to minimize it also. Worth a shot. Thanks.

henlo
    Participant

I play windowed and minimized but i still get that message too. Its completely random sometimes he does 50 and crashes sometimes 170. Any ideas what i can do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.