Crafting should have a Pause option

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting should have a Pause option

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mo0ojava mo0ojava 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

Frequently I like to mass craft things and sometimes I need to chat with others while doing so, but there’s only Start and Finish option. Finish pauses just fine and Start picks it up on the step right where I left off, but it resets the number counter. Say, I want to craft 50 of something, and hit Finish during a craft after 25 crafts, it will resume perfectly on the step where I left off, but the counter resets itself to 50 crafts, forcing me to manually change the counter to 25.

Arc
    Arc

This is already worked on with a different approach: Miqo is already working on an auto-pause feature whenever you click the chat so you can write with others freely. Already asked the same question a while ago.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, there are many QoL improvements planned, including auto-pausing features for chat.
    We will be working on them after the important Stormblood upgrades are in place.

Thank you for your request!

mo0ojava
    mo0ojava
    Participant

I’d second the utility of this feature. Right now it’s a bit clunky. Stop the scenario, chat a Little, then manually edit the scenario to where you where before the intermission.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.