Crafting Scenario help

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Scenario help

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Xplicit
    Participant

I am trying to create a scenario for 70**** crafts using crafting macros

I have 3 macros made and would like the scenario to be like this:

Use Macro 1, then if macros 1 ends with excellent condition use macro 2 but if macro 1 ends with normal condition use macro 3.

Is this possible? Any help would be appreciated

PS: I know the solver is great and I use it all the time, but for the 70**** I would rather macro since its 100% success rate (max melded crafted gear)

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Xplicit.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nope macros dont support conditions. You have to either accept that 1% poor landing or get around it by force skipping excellent with ToT. An example:

/ac "Tricks of the Trade" <wait.3>
    /ac "Ingenuity" <wait.2>
    /ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>

ToT will do nothing on normal condition but will shift any good/excellent. Then Ingen will always be on normal/poor and BB will always be on normal/good/excellent.

Keep in mind that game macros are not lag resistant and may break the whole craft in case of lag. Miqo macros dont have that flaw.

Xplicit
    Participant

A good suggestion, but unfortunately I dont think it will work since the rotation goes steady hand II, prudent, innovation, great strides, ingenuity II then byregots, if I hit a ToT proc then steady hand and innovation will fall off 🙁

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah i see. Well like i said theres nothing else you can do but accept the 1% fail. Maybe you can get a new macro which doesnt have that problem. Ive been using solver for the past year so not an expert sorry. Im not a fan of macros because of those tiny issues that keep popping all the time.

Xplicit
    Participant

The macros I use are made using miqobot not ingame, I transitioned away from ingame for the reasons you mentioned. Can solver be used reliably for 70**** recipes? Like the i380 craftable gear etc?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep thats what ive been doing since 4.4. Crafting and selling i380 with solver. Makers Mark and Patient Touch are godsend.

Xplicit
    Participant

Are there any abilities you excude from your hotbar to help with the process or do you have all the abilities on there? Is it 100%? What cross class? I use the top 10 from the SB update 2 post and replaced innovation for hasty. I would appreciate any tips you have.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep i have everything on hotbar. Exactly the cross skills you said – top 10 from Upgrade Stage 2 with replaced innovation for hasty. Its not 100% for me because i have minimum stats and 530 CP with food. But i HQ every ingredient with the scenario generator and have yet to see a single fail.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.