Crafting Scenario Help

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Scenario Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  derm 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Liezkov
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to Miqobot, and I’ve been using it successfully to craft Grade 4 Expert Recipes.

Normally I just use food buff myself, and keep an eye on it, and I’ve been using the Recommended settings on the program.

CP 4:1, Manipulation (x5), Innovation (x4), Ability Delay 0.5 Sec.

But I’ve had the issue where my food wears off and I have to stop the Miqobot, and restart after using food again.

Is there an easy way to make it use food automatically?

I’m crafting ” Grade 4 Artisanal Skybuilders’ Chocobo Weathervane ”

Thank you.

derm
    Participant

Yes, you can try to create a scenario like this:

solverPreset(recommended) // you said you use the recommended preset
    job(BSM) // choose your job
    recipe(Grade 4 Artisanal Skybuilders' Chocobo Weathervane)
    sendIcon(2, 1, 1.5) // eat your food, in this case it would be Hotbar 2, Button 1 with a 1.5sec delay
    workFor(29:00) // make the next action last 29 min
    craft() // next action -> craft for 29 min
    repeatAll(10) // would repeat the whole thing 10 times

you could use food twice and make it last 58-59 minutes and put a repair in there to be safe if you want.

Liezkov
    Participant

Thank you! So to eat food twice I just put the line twice?

Also is there a safe way to make the bot stop if inventory is full? Otherwise it would eat food every time but be unable to craft?

derm
    Participant

Yup you would have to put the line twice. I think 1.5sec delay is ok for food but you should double check it works.
    Also i made a mistake with the workFor(29:00), that would be 29 hours. Instead it should be workFor(00:29). And if it only crafts one just put a high number into it like craft(100) it should stop after 29min.

And im not sure you can make it stop by realising the inventory is full. Maybe there is some creative way but i cant think of any right now.
    But you could just count your inventory spaces, let it craft for 30min, math it out and use repeatAll(x) accordingly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.