Crafting Rakshasa gear

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Rakshasa gear

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    moarsi
    moarsi
    Participant

Can someone tell me how well Miqobot can do on crafting Rakshasa gear, assuming I have good stats and a few HQ mats? I don’t want to risk trying it and screwing it up cos the mats are expensive and I have very little gil at the moment.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Pretty well if you have all the abilities recommended in Stage 2 guide. Makers Mark, Patient Touch, etc.
    Try crafting G3 infusions first. Those recipes have the same stats as Rakshasa but cheap mats so easy to experiment.

Arc
    Arc

Well, I made a video for you, to show you, how good Miqo is:

As you can see, all NQ mats, no HQ mats and still successful. However I would not recommend doing that with only NQ mats and do it with some HQ mats as you’ve stated, since usually with only NQ mats you’ll get something between 80-100% on average, while with a few HQ mats it should always be 100% HQ. Also, for this video I’ve cranked the options for huge success (Ingenuity+Manipulation toggled, Maker’s Mark equipped and 4:1 CP), which is why it took around 6 minutes to calculate until the crafting process started. With some HQ mats you won’t need to crank it up to 4:1, but can safely do it at 8:1

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Arc Arc.

johnb
    Participant

If you have good stats and have some of the HQ mats. I suggest you get one of the crafting rotations from “The Balance”. Based on your Craftsmanship, Control and CP you can choose one of the rotations from the crafting guide (close to the end of the document). You can save the rotation as a Miqobot Macro. It takes a little bit to set up the macro, but it saves time overall.

FF14 Crafting & Gathering Guide

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Even the best macros in the world < Miqobot crafting solver. Period.

You always have to keep in mind, that crafting rotations and macros are stiff. They work, yes, but they are pretty much set in stone, whereas Miqobot has an algorithm behind it, that takes every possible outcome of every step for the whole crafting process based on your stats into account and calculates the ideal rotation and reacts to every proc or fail planned ahead.

And fyi: Big parts and most technical stuff of this crafting/gathering guide was written based on data from Miqobot 😛

johnb
    Participant

The video you posted disproves your point. With good stats and some HQ mats, current macros for crafting endgame items top out between 23 – 32 steps (90 secs or less). The makers mark method employed in your video went to 62 steps (2 – 3 mins) and there is usually a 1 – 4min period for Miqobot to solve end game crafts.

While most Endgame macros require crafting tea with crafting food from a time perspective the Macros are faster.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  johnb.
    moarsi
    moarsi
    Participant
    1+

Thank you to everyone who answered, looks like I can just rely on Miqo after all 😀

Arc
    Arc
    1+

While most Endgame macros require crafting tea with crafting food from a time perspective the Macros are faster.

I didn’t use any crafting food and crafting tea for this video. If I used crafting food and tea, I could simply have removed MaMa and let Miqo do it with muscle memory and still get my 100% HQ craft in no time.

Gonna make another vid just for the sake of proof this evening.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.