Crafting problem

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Naylachan
    Participant

Guys, I’ve been having problems with miqo-chan.
    Sometimes, when I do crafting, it fails every time. so simple, the craft reaches 0 and fails.
    Another problem is that while she does not know how to craft, she spams endlessly “Observe” like … forever.

why? Do I have the wrong configuration? a “progress first” option is active …
    help

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Most likely theres something wrong with your hotbar setup. What recipe are you crafting? Show the output log and a screenshot of hotbar i might be able to help.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I had issues with spamming observe for nearly forever several times while I was still leveling crafters and they would get undergeared for awhile – I fixed it by removing observe from my hotbar till I had a crafter at 70 with some half decent gear.

With regards to the failing sometimes – You may literally lack the stat points required to craft things – we’d need more info like Lyfox said to know

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Spamming observe usually means theres an important skill missing from hotbar. Like when you remove Masters Mend and its analogs. Since Miqo cant restore durability anymore she will try to bait every possible touch on good condition so observe is a very logical decision. Thts why id like to see the hotbar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.