[Crafting]: Place less weighting on Byregot finishers as HQ approaches 95%

Forum Forums Discussion [Crafting]: Place less weighting on Byregot finishers as HQ approaches 95%

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  finc2012 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

finc2012
    Participant

This suggestion is similar to finish progress for collectibles but there is an important distinction

While it is mostly only a fringe case, it predominantly occurs when crafting items ~5 levels ahead of, but not so far that you can finish it in under 20 steps

http://puu.sh/wSuew/c5176658be.jpg
    There are times where I am sitting on ~100 cp and 95% quality, but Miqo is still spamming Observe/Steady Hand/Great Strides to bait out a Good condition, when even just one Hasty Touch could take it to 100%, this adds 5-6 extra steps which over crafting hundreds of materials will add extra minutes to production time that is otherwise unnecessary

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

If I don’t say any mistakes, this behaviour was implemented to decrease immensely the time taken by the solver to solve a craft, Miqobot ignores the quality max number, and considers it as infinite and therefore try to reach the maximum quality possible, and only stop the craft when she can not increase it any more.
    I believe that the time you would win by doing it differently would be lost by having the solver taking dozens of minutes to solve the craft that way.

finc2012
    Participant

I see, interesting to know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.