Crafting Max

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Max

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by PlayerUnknown PlayerUnknown 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

Quick question. How is “max” calculated in crafting? Is it “craft until you run out of mats” or ” you have enough mats to craft x many”. The reason I ask is I’m trying to automate gathering and crafting for Mythrite Nuggets and Mythrite Ingots. It would be fine if it were just for Ingots as you would craft max nuggets then craft max ingots. If its calculated using “you have enough mats to craft x many” would it be possible to add math to the max variable? for example: max/2
    I know there’s a long way around the problem. I just love simplifying things 😀

I’m trying to automate mats for the new sub parts and there are quite a few mats that use prerequisite mats for example:
    Mythrite Nugget
    Mythrite Ingot
    Cobalt Ingot
    Cobalt Rivets
    Cobalt Joint Plate

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Max is craft until it errors out about mats

PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

poop 🙁 Thanks for the info though

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, we are sorry, there is no math related to “Max” setting.
    It’s a simple convenience option instead of writing “99999” in the Count field.

Implementing a math expression evaluator would probably take a lot of time, but we will see what we can do. In the meantime, please consider using Scenario Engine to craft multi-stage recipes.
    Thank you for your request!

PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I figured as much and I’m sure it would be hard to implement if it wasn’t already calculating available mats vs mats required. I currently use and LOVE the Scenario Engine. I had to kind of eyeball how many it would MAX craft after 1 gathering run for Mythrite Nuggets (as an example). Then added Mythrite Ingot craft to the scenario making the total crafts 1/2 of the total Nuggets. Then I loop repeatAll on the whole thing 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.