Crafting Macro Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Macro Issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

So I’ve seen this happen multiple times while Im watching, just not sure why its doing it.

The issue is that When I set miqo to craft x amount of items with a pre-made macro, sometimes she’ll randomly stop crafting, reset the recipe and resume crafting. This wouldnt be an issue if I was using the solver but since I dont like using it and I’d rather do my own rotations, I need a certain amount of starting quality to guarantee 100% HQ. Can you please look into this and see whats causing the error?

For instance, I’d start a Grade 3 Infusion craft, and I need 5k starting quality to guarantee 100%. I’ll choose the starting HQ items myself (normally one plant and either salt or duskglow) and set miqo to do 99 synths. She’ll then start, but sometimes, randomly and out of nowhere, she’ll stop and exit the crafting animation, then resume crafting but this time start with all NQ materials. There’s no log since I dont think she’s seeing this as abnormal behavior.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. Show us a complete message log starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”
    2. Show us a screenshot of the settings you selected on the Crafting tab.

Even if you do not see anything unusual in the log, our developers still need it to be able to investigate your issue.
    Sometimes the problem can be identified not by the messages shown in the log, but by the ones that are missing. Since we know Miqobot logic flow, we can analyze the actions that were expected to happen but for some reason failed.

Please do not neglect saving the message log, it’s extremely important if you want us to be able to help you faster.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

OK here’s what I have. Also not sure if there’s a better way to attach the message log, didnt see any way to “import” it from miqo itself, this is just a copy/paste of what I see on her log.

settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Sorry about that wall of text.. try to edit it but it wont let me xD

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for providing the requested information!
    We have converted your message log into an attachment for convenince.

The cause of your issue is now obvious.

(9:12:19 AM) Yes, crafting SUCCESS! (15/36)
    (9:12:21 AM) Meow, repair time! ^_^
    (9:12:30 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?

You enabled automatic repair feature after every 15 crafts. To perform this action, Miqobot has to close the Crafting Log and it causes reset of selected HQ materials.

In order to fix this issue, please use one of the following solutions:

• Either disable repair feature when using custom HQ material selection.
    • Or use Scenario Engine to set the desired NQ:HQ ratio.
      You can read the documentation of setCraftNQHQRatio() function directly in Miqobot by pressing ? button.
      An example would be:

nqhq(0:1)
      craft(99)
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Ah well that explains it.. I thought I disabled that last night haha I was just curious as to how it worked since Ive never used the repair function in a crafting scenario.

Thanks for clearing it up!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.