Crafting Macro Converter

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting Macro Converter

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by iNight iNight 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

Oh thank you

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

if you want you can post the source code somewhere, id be happy to look at it and polish it a lil

I want to, but I don’t know where should I post. I never use stuff like github to post my code.

HalfDisabled
    Participant

This is a lifesaver. You’re brilliant, thank you!

Nawy
    Participant

Hello , How are you using this since on my side the “crafting” tab macro is greyed out?

Btw the tools look amazing 🙂

Edit : Nvm i find how !:)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Nawy.

gurkburk76
    Participant

Is it not possible for the bot to simply bring up the crafter window and push a already made macro on the hotbar and repeat that as many times as wanted ? This would seem a pretty easy solution no? 🙂

jae
    jae
    Participant

I noticed when copying macros directly from the game, they’re not formatted correctly in the input box, I’m guessing it’s something to do with line feeds and carriage returns, it can be prevented by first pasting to notepad, then copying that and pasting to the converter. Also, definitely not necessary, but having the option to switch between in-game macro and teamcraft’s optimizer format for input would be a nice touch.

Thank you for creating this little app, it’s already saved me from simple mistakes several times now.

MissAlly
    Participant

because you probably don’t use the right export function in the left bar in TC… check OP’s picture on his first post.

Thanks OP for that, I’ll give it a try!

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

because you probably don’t use the right export function in the left bar in TC… check OP’s picture on his first post.

Thanks OP for that, I’ll give it a try!

The first post is actually outdated. I can’t edit it anymore. It use ingame macro format now, but yeah copying directly from the game caused problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.