Crafting issue

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Dragon Dragon 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

choky
    Participant

Hello everyone ,
    I discovered the program recently and si far I’m loving it .
    thr only’ issue that I have is when trying to craft many items with the silver , the first one I craft without any issue but then for the others it stops and i have to click on miqobot window and click back to the game for the craft to continue or it freeze . Does anyone know how to fix this ? I have my actions on hot bars and play in mouse mode so I don’t really know how to make it work so I don’t have to click every time .

Thank you !

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. What does Miqobot say in the Output Area when the freezing occurs?
    2. How long does Miqobot freeze for? For example, if you leave her freezing for 1 minute does anything else happen?
    3. Does this issue occur with both Macro Crafting and Solver Crafting?
    4. Could you please verify that you have all the important keybinds in place, by following our guide on Keybinds and Icons Recognition.
      Here is the list of important keybinds that are used in crafting:
      – [System] Confirm
      – [System] Cancel
      – [System] Display Subcommands
      – [System] Move Cursor Up
      – [System] Move Cursor Down
      – [System] Move Cursor Left
      – [System] Move Cursor Right
      – [System] Cycle through HUD Components (Forward)
      – [Movement] Previous Page
      – [Movement] Next Page
    5. Could you please confirm that Crafting Log is recognized correctly by Miqobot.
      Open Monitor tab, switch mode from “main” to “crafting”, and look for the line that says “Crafting Log: + or -“.
      Please make a screenshot of Monitor tab when Crafting Log is opened in the game and attach here.

Thank you very much!

choky
    Participant

hi , thanks for your answer ,
    I checked every keybinds and they are good , miqobot freeze alway at second craft (using the solver ) when he tries to find basic touch (but it is on my hotbar ) so i have to click on miqobot window again and then back to the game for him to select this action

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  choky.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your answers.
    It appears that your issue is caused by the keybind assigned to Hotbar Slot 2 (where Basic Touch is located). Would you please clarify what key is that?

choky
    Participant

Its Ctrl+Alt+NUM2 but i tried to change it and its on 3 different hotbars but still cant manage to click it properly

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Could you please remove all duplicate icons of Basic Touch from your hotbars and leave only a single one? It is very hard for Miqobot to identify the correct keybind if you have it on many different hotbars.

If it still doesn’t help, try to assign a simple keybind (without Ctrl and Alt).

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

I think i can relate to this, it happens to me alot when I keep clicking in the background of the game, to fix this stop clicking non-stop (like me) and try to not use your mouse in the process [100% works for me and the reason how i found out about it is when i left the house and came back to click once and bam it appeared, stop clicking and you should be good that is the fix]

Another way to fix this problem is via re-installing (only via windows 10 which happens to a small amount)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.