Crafting issue – Bot saying no mats left when there are

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting issue – Bot saying no mats left when there are

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Snow Leopard
    Participant

For some reason, the bot will randomly stop and say that the game is indicating that there are no materials left but there are and its not just because of hq mats because I dont have any hq mats lol. Is this a known issue? I have never experienced this prior to the expansion and its happened a few times now with different recipes old and new.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Snow Leopard.
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

Try to give more information, such as what the registry tells you or some images to see your settings, I do not have any type of problem

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Could you please be more specific about your issue?

1. What is the exact message that you see?
      We need to know the exact phrasing to identify the problem. Please make a screenshot if possible.
    2. What does Miqobot say in the Output Area at this moment?
    3. Does it happen when you are AFK? Or does it happen when you watch Miqobot working in background?
    4. Does Miqobot stop completely when it happens? Or does she continue crafting when you click the message away?
      In case Miqobot stops completely, does she continue crafting without issues after pressing Start?

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you 🙂
    Thank you very much!

reimuhakurei
    Participant

Forgive me for hijacking the thread, but I am running into the same issue. I’ve attached relevant screenshots of the time the error occurred. This happened while I was watching. When it happens, the bot completely stops working even after I press okay. When I restart crafting, she continues without issue, and does not have to re-solve the craft.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the necessary information!
    We have managed to identify and reproduce the issue. Indeed it may occur randomly because of certain processes happening in the game memory when opening Crafting Log window.

The hotfix is already being prepared for release.

Snow Leopard
    Participant

Seems to only happen when I craft afk, tho that may be because I pause frequently when I’m not afk. I have taken a few screen shots, but I just started trying to use the scenario feature so the box didnt pop up this time. When it popped up the last time, the bot did not continue to craft when I acknowledged the message and I had to click start to get it to craft again. I will try to recreate the issue w/o the scenario feature.

When the ‘Blacked out’ one happened, I think it was because I had the crafting portion set up to repair after 50 synths so maybe that does not translate well into the scenario and i have write that into the scenario if I want the bot to repair?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Snow Leopard
    Participant

Oh sorry, disregard my post lol I left the page without refreshing so I didnt realize someone already provided the necessary screenshots XD Thank you again for your very swift response time and for all the work you guys do on this bot!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Snow Leopard.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for confirming the issue!

Your second problem, about “Blackout”, means that Miqobot did not recognise the current zone and it triggered an internal kill switch. This is a safety measure against drawing unwanted attention in certain cases.

However 01A9 is a code for Company Workshop, and it happened simply because we overlooked workshops.
    It will also be fixed in the next minor release.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The hotfix for this issue and for identification of Company Workshops is implemented in Miqobot v1.2.632.
    Please redownload the latest version from our website, if you need it.

Download Miqobot v1.2.632

As this is a minor upgrade, it will not trigger “new version available” notification.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.