Crafting enhancements

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting enhancements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dob
    dob
    Participant
    1+

I recognize that many of the developers are in Ukraine and effected by the events happening there. So while I’m writing this with the intention to enhance Miqobot, please do not take this as indifference around that.

There are a few enhancements that I think might benefit Miqobot in terms of crafting.

• Add a scrollbar to the craft macro and solver preset lists. Alternatively increase the width and height of this element. This is a tough nut to crack with the present locked window size. Perhaps move “use” solver checkbox up further on the page and change the page elements depending on it. This could allow more space.
    • Add checkbox to allow ignoring “Tricks of the trade” skill failure (in macro craft).
    • Add checkbox to require food and do not allow craft actions until food has been applied (in both solver and macro craft).
    • When repair / after is set, save the crafted item name and set crafting recipe before starting again.

I’m not sure if this is a component of the bot that brings you joy or not. If not I’m willing to lend some of my free time to provide development assistance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by dob dob.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your suggestions very much.
    If we survive this horror, we will try to implement them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.