Crafting collectibles without inventory limit wall?

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting collectibles without inventory limit wall?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jasterx
    Participant

Is there a method to crafting collectibles without the process ending when my inventory fills up? I dont feel like there is but just thought i’d ask around and see if theres a way around that? Like having my character automatically select the retainer bell and throw those collectibles into the retainer and continue the process. I just use this program for making stacks of stuff for crafting and i absolutely LOVE it! AMAZING program 🙂 Anyway any help with this would be great appreciated!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Use a scenario and have a chapter that turns in the collectibles to the NPC, or that interacts with a retainer to deposit things (there’s existing scenarios in the index that cover both of these situations I think). Not 100% about depositing to a retainer, but def turning in a collectible.

Jasterx
    Participant

Ohhh! Ok ill look into that and see if i can get it working!

Jasterx
    Participant

Im going to try and figure out the deposit into retainer method, i really dont like to be seen doing anything automated in public like my character teleporting and then depositing colectibles, besides i usually craft aprox 500 collectibles and 2000 cap happens after like 20 anyway. Id like some help perhaps how how to set up a scenario to deposit to retainer would be the best way for me 🙂 ill do my beat to figure out a method on my own for now whike i wait cor help

Jasterx
    Participant

I do not see anything for depsoiting to retainer… So far i dont quiet have an answer to my question just yet 🙂 cause even with the collectible turn in, im limited to the 2000 scrip limit. Honestly its not a problem for when im awake cause i can do all the turn ins myself but i suppose i mean more bedtime haha where i can get efficient bot usage over 8h instead of 1.5 when inv fills

Nott
    Participant

Ignore this…clicked wrong link…lol

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Nott.

Jasterx
    Participant

Wrong post 😀

Jasterx
    Participant

All good haha

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, there are no inventory management features in Miqobot yet.
    At the moment we are fully focused on Combat system upgrades, but we will try to push additional features into one of the upcoming beta versions.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.