Crafting autorepair QoL ideas

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting autorepair QoL ideas

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

And yes, The repair system works such that when you repair an item with Dark Matter, you ALWAYS add 100% condition to it, so repairing an item at 99% will make it wind up with 199% durability, and make it last almost twice as long.

You can’t “waste” durability when repairing manually. It’s a very convenient system.

File that under “things I wish the game actually told me” then… it’s a sizable list, unfortunately. I’d been thinking that 100% durability was the max and manually repairing would waste any excess, so I kept manual repairs for when I was in the field and needed to fix something that’d gotten heavily damaged. And then I got better gear and kept hitting the menders every time I passed one and doing my crafting in front of them and basically stopped carrying dark matter at all.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

File that under “things I wish the game actually told me” then… it’s a sizable list, unfortunately. I’d been thinking that 100% durability was the max and manually repairing would waste any excess, so I kept manual repairs for when I was in the field and needed to fix something that’d gotten heavily damaged. And then I got better gear and kept hitting the menders every time I passed one and doing my crafting in front of them and basically stopped carrying dark matter at all.

Actually the game tells you that via a tutorial text popup. It should be called something like “condition of self repaired armor” or similar. Not sure if some npc tell it to you aswell, so you might disabled tutorial popups and never got it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.