Crafting and Gathering Macros

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting and Gathering Macros

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FaradayChain 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

I see a lot of people talking about using the macros for gathering or crafting I was wondering if people are willing to share them here as I have a hard time finding a good resource that isn’t either outdated or they just don’t simply work like they should

Arc
    Arc

The main resource for crafting macros everyone is using is the so called “The Balance” discord server.
    It’s the main resource for everything about meta in FF XIV. There you can find Best in Slot gear lists for every job, guides for every job, guides for every encounter in the game, as well as guides for crafting and gathering (as well as the macros with several different gear options required for using those, ranging from super cheap up to premium overmelded gear).

Since you were just asking for the macros, I’m dropping this here as a pointer:
    https://www.xivcraftingguide.com/505-essentials

There you have several gearing options from cheap to the complete waste of max BiS gear and the corresponding macros. That’s the most up to date guide there is.
    If you’re looking for everything else about the Balance, I suggest making a Discord account, if you don’t already have one and join the Balance discord (googling Balance Discord FFXIV should make it easy finding it).

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

This is exactly what I was looking for thank you!

FaradayChain
    Participant

The ones I found incredibly useful for levels 71 – 79 can be found on this page:

https://www.ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-wvr-weaver-leveling-guide-ffxivarr/7/

This allows you to pretty much HQ everything with NQ materials with the level 70 scrip gear. Only thing to note is Miqo doesn’t support tricks of the trrade in macros so that’ll need to be removed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.