Crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by jponry jponry 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

Is this not dynamic with crafting or will it do the same rotation no matter what?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Crafting Solver is dynamic. It generates and adapts rotation on the fly.

Ray
    Participant

Is crafting solver part of miqobot or is it something else?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its the main thing on the crafting tab in Miqo. What did you ask about if not that?

Ray
    Participant

Oh, I do not yet use the bot, I was seeking more information before I spend money.

Andylynyn
    Participant

You start crafting in FF, you start up the crafting part of the bot, it’ll appear to “freeze” or “not respond” for a bit while the solver does it’s thing running scenarios to try and find the most efficient route according to your parameters.

As soon as the solver is done, Miqo will be responsive again and it’ll immediately start crafting ingame.

Ray
    Participant

Sorry for the questions but is it consistently able to HQ the highest level recipes on its own?

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

It depends on your stats vs the recipe’s difficulty.

Miqo will try her best, but it all comes down to numbers. If your stats are inferior then the max HQ % she can mathematically achieve goes down.

If your stats are ok, then yes, she is consistent in her ability to HQ high level recipes

neitro
    Participant

i have penta melded 490 crafter gear and have a sucess rate of 99,8 % HQ with crafter buff food by lvl 80 4 star recipes. It is really do a good job. Sometimes it does weird decision, but its complete worth it, because the bot can farm your ingredients aswell

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  neitro.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

My i490 crafter have 2836/2722/554 and with only using food and 1 HQ mat i never seen NQ crafts with the solver. I would say it very good and replaced the need to make macros and run simulations on Teamcraft or Trial Synthesis.

If you craft a lot, Miqobot is worth every penny.

Ray
    Participant

How do I instruct the bot on what specifically to craft? I read the help for the craft tab, but maybe I missed where it tells you how to tell it what you want to craft.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

If it’s in a scenario, you set the recipe via recipe(Zonure Leather) or whatever item you are crafting.
    For the crafting tab by itself, you navigate to the recipe you want, then start the bot. She will craft as many as you tell her.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.