Crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Turbo21
    Participant

Looking for some advice/input here. Is it safe to use miqo to craft in public areas like cities? I’m not sure if there should be any level of discretion when using the crafting function of the bot in public or it’s just like anyone else crafting. Reason i ask is i don’t have a personal house or anything (or any personal area) and would like access to MB and retainer bell while crafting, if anyone has any other suggestions. Thank You.

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  Turbo21.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

If you just do a couple of craft, no problem, if you go for several, or for a long crafting session, better to completely do that in a private area, while still not letting the bot unattended, and be able to take back control if someone talks to you.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can buy an apartment. Its even better than a house in terms of MB access.

Turbo21
    Participant

Once inside apartment/house that’s instances right? Nobody can see what you’re doing? I’m assuming you still have to go outside to use the MB and retainer bell though.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

You can put a retainer bell inside, and you can set your apartment/house/FC room to private or public.
    And you can own the 3 of them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.