Crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shadowthegamer 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

S
    Participant

Is there an option I’m not seeing to disable your character completely exiting out of the crafting window when you’re crafting one thing? It looks suspicious when you’re just exiting and standing after every craft to go back into it again.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Theres no such option because it would make job changing impossible. You have to quit the crafting log to change job.
    Yea it can be a little annoying if youre crafting without scenario and switching recipes manually but imo since youre not afking nobody can suspect anything. And when you do afk with scenario crafting make a habit of locking up in your house or apartment. Because crafting for several hours non stop will look suspicious regardless of how your character behaves.

EDIT: I think you can reassign Esc to something Miqo cant use like a mouse button. Then she wont be able to quit the crafting log herself.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.

S
    Participant

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Miqo just frantically looks for the mouse and doesn’t continue the scenario for the same job unfortunately. I’ll just craft in private areas, thanks!

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    1+

If it helps. I solve this by assigning one more count than needed. As example. Wanna craft a weapon? Get the materials to craft it once, tell miqo to craft it twice. She will report that she has no items and not disable crafting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.