Crafter and new ability to increase CPs

Forum Forums Discussion Crafter and new ability to increase CPs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  neoseeker 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

As much we know the new passive skill of level 70 increases us by 15 the CP and this causes discomfort to Miqobot at the time of massive crafter in basic objects for sale, for my part I do a few rings to sell a total of 30 which at the moment The new passive is activated because Miqobot creates a new calculation and again must create another at the time of starting a new one and if the passive is activated again the same thing happens again, maybe they have already thought about it but I propose that they put an option so that Miqobot Ignore those extra 15 of CP in case the object is simple as an optional box and so miqobot is not forced to make calculations again

Example

EXAMPLE AND SORRY MY BAD PAINT JAJAJA

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

This has already been discussed/answered here.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

The best thing to do is just use a macro instead of using the crafting solver there are a ton out there depending on what your gear looks like and they are very quick with no RNG.

neoseeker
    Participant

Just use super fast options (untick every skill, use CP 8:1) for now. You have macro for anything 60+ though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.