Craft HQ w/ macros?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Craft HQ w/ macros?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Naiya Naiya 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

Can someone explain how to craft HQ items like ingots and nuggets with Miqo macros? I’ve been waiting for the solver to be updated, but seems like they won’t work on it for a while. I was able to craft some stuff with it, but chances aren’t 100% like the solver used to do.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

These macros are good, can also find on google with some luck

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    1+

So this is what I do with Miqo and manually creating macros:

I start with one of the following:
    – TeamCraft (I either figure it out or take one of the community ones and tailor it to my needs)
    – Balance (sometimes they have solid macros on there that need to be tweaked to your needs)

Once I have the macro I do the following:

– Have all the crafting abilities on my hot bars for every class IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT (so reflect is 1 on all crafting classes, masters mend is crtl+1 on all of them)
      – go to the crafting tab on MiQo
      – Turn off the solver
      – Hit the NEW button under the box
      – double click on “new Macro” and rename it to something you like
      – on the macro bar (next to the start button) I enter the specific keys that correspond to the macro I have figured out.
      — (My tinctures macro looks like this: 1,2,3,4,5,5,5,6,7,8,9,9,9,-)
      – click the “Overwrite” button
      – click “yes”

Now when you go to craft you tell it what macro to use (in my case: Tincture) and from here on out, whenever you create a scenario you can call the macro you created by using it’s name in the scenario

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.